Terms & Conditions
- The content provided on the pages of this website is intended for your personal information and use only. It may be changed without notification.
- We or any other parties do not give any assurance or guarantee on the correctness, suitability, presentation, comprehensiveness or timeliness of information and resources available on this website for any given use. You recognize that the information and resources may have factual and other errors and we specifically reject legal responsibility for such errors to the highest degree permitted by law.
- You use information and resources on this website at your own risk solely. We shall not be held liable for this. You are responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information offered on this website correspond to your needs and criteria.
- The materials on this website are our property or have been licensed to us. These include, but are not limited to, layout, graphics, design and appearance. Copying is not permitted unless it is done in line with the copyright part of these terms and conditions.
- The trade marks presented on this website which are not owned by, or licensed to, the operator are recognized on the website.
- Uses of this website which are not authorized may lead to a claim for damages and/or be regarded as criminal offences.
- Sometimes links to other websites may be present on this website. These outbound links are made available with the purpose of increasing user satisfaction by providing more information. The presence of these links does not indicate that we formally approve these sites. We do not assume any responsibility for the content of the websites we provide links to.
- You are not allowed to generate a link to this website from any other website or document before you obtain permission from the COMPANY in writing.
- The use of this website by the visitor and any disagreement this use may lead to are regulated by the laws of the USA.